Commercial & Retro-fit Solar Panels
With ever falling installation costs & ever-rising electricity prices, there has never been a better time to consider solar panels for your commercial building.
Over the past few years, more and more businesses have seen the potential to harness free & unlimited renewable energy simply by adding solar panels to their roofs. Factories and warehouses are bringing their energy costs down by producing their own free electricity on-site, enjoying a fantastic ROI in just four to five years!
What We Provide
We are offering all businesses that are serious about reducing their carbon footprint a free non-obligation carbon reduction report that includes:
- Full design pack, including solar panel layouts on your roof
- All in costs; which include three funding options to meet all criteria
- Annual performance data
- Payback/return on investment
- Carbon reduction figures
This report will help you get a better understanding of how your business can benefit from commercial solar panel installation.
Solar PV Example
Size of System
EXPORT REVENUE (£0.05 kWh)
Potential Annual Savings
Lifetime Carbon Saving
Advantages of solar panels for business premises
- Lower your company's carbon footprintWith solar panels generating most of the energy consumed on your business premises every year, your carbon footprint is reduced. This not only ensures your business has less of a negative impact on the environment, but it can also be used as a selling point.
- Save costsSolar panels can provide a positive return on investment after four to five years, allowing you to save a considerable amount on your energy costs. If your business uses less energy than the solar panels generate, extra energy can be sold to the grid for additional solar income.
These cost savings are especially relevant to factories and other production facilities, where energy costs often make up a large portion of the total costs.
- Secure energy source with more stable costsEnergy costs fluctuate wildly on a year-on-year basis and this can make it difficult to forecast your costs, especially if your business needs a lot of energy to operate. Solar panels not only provide you with a stable and predictable energy source, but it’s also a secure source of energy that you can rely on for years to come.
- Safe investmentSolar panels are generally considered a safe investment since they more than pay for themselves in the long run. With traditional energy costs expected to rise over the next few years and solar panels providing stable cost savings, it’s generally seen as a good investment.
Commercial solar panels produce an ROI in just four to five years after installation, with most solar panels only needing replacement after 20 to 25 years.
Move the marker to the correct location then click NEXT when done!
Submit your details